fredag 26 september 2008

My pets

i just thought i would post some pictures of my pets for once. these are in reverse chronological order. starting with the pet i found today. i let it go after i dropped it down the stairs. luckily it survived, but i still thought i had better let it free in case i drop it again...


click for large (LARGE!) image.

then for my other pet. this one i created during my technical
drawing class, because the teacher is really boring and talks on and on even after we have done everything. i only had a few things to work with, so i had to be creative. i have it on my desk and feed it every day.


click for large (LARGE!) image.

click for large (LARGE!) image.

click for large (LARGE!) image.

the legs are wires i found on the floor. the ears, mouth, and tail are wire casings. the body is a white (obviously, i don't know why you had to ask...) cable casing. i poked the holes with my pencil and wrapped the wires around my pencil to make the legs.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I have to ask - *what* do you feed it? :S

And, by large picture, did you maybe mean LARGE?

n1h0k3r sa...

i feed it all the air it wants. at least it's not anorectic.

Anonym sa...

Sooo... you sit there in class, popping little bits of air into your (really normal) pet's mouth?

You wouldn't be related to me, would you?

n1h0k3r sa...

exactly. if the lesson gets boring, my pet gets fat.